Sunday, March 23, 2014

Emperor's New Clothes Rules

This is where I'll collect rule sets for Emperor's New Clothes. Right now I've got the "official" rules for my version of Emperor's New Clothes, as well as rules for The Boy Who Cried Wolf, which can be played using the components you'll have in ENC.

Here's a video that explains a little more about how to play the game.


If time permits, I'll try to make a fancier version of the rules with diagrams, and I'll update this post. Also, if you come up with other games to play with your components that you'd like to share, I'd love to post them here as well. Either email me directly (jonathan [at] geekdad [dot] com), or post them to the BoardGameGeek files section and send me a link!

You can also see variants on the BoardGameGeek page, although some of these are ROOS-enabled and you may not actually be able to read them.

Note to backers: I noticed there is an error on the printed "Roles Summary" card included in the game. For the Farmer, it says to discard all gullibility and dignity, and then "score 1 point per ___." The blank should have a gold coin icon there.

No comments:

Post a Comment