Monday, April 1, 2013

Update #25: Happy April Fool's Day! Ask Me Anything

Note: This is a copy of Update #25 from my Kickstarter campaign.

Happy April Fool's Day

Sorry, I just realized that many of you were waiting for something funny on April Fool's Day and then I went and posted a serious update. So, rather than bombarding you with a list of online April Fool's jokes, I'll just show you one that I think is particularly pertinent for Kickstarter board game fans: BoardGameGeek.com has transformed itself into GeekStarter today, a place where you can pledge GeekGold to support projects. There are a lot of meta projects, including one to change GeekStarter back to BoardGameGeek.

There's even an (unauthorized) Emperor's New Clothes app!

Not to be outdone, I figured I'd better launch my own GeekStarter project page as well. If it succeeds, I'll retroactively go back in time and launch a Kickstarter campaign for Emperor's New Clothes.

Reddit AMA

I figured today is as appropriate a day as any to run a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) for a project like mine. I'll be taking and answering questions for a couple of hours, so if you want some honest, sincere answers about the project, now's the time to do it!

Here's the link to the Reddit AMA. I'll check in periodically for the next couple of hours, until about 2pm Pacific Time. Ask Me Anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment